LAW OF THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
New Maxim Confort SLU, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
New Maxim Confort SLU reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding the publication on the New Maxim website as sufficient. Comfort SLU.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: maximconfort.es
Commercial name: Maxim Confort
Company name: New Maxim Confort SLU
Registered office: C / Fertilitzants, 1º BJ – 07011 de Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears
Telephone: 971 25 40 14
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of the CONTROLLER or, if applicable, have a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization from the CONTROLLER. Any previously unauthorized use is considered a breach
serious of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the CONTROLLER and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. The CONTROLLER expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of maximconfort.es.
The RESPONSIBLE recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same. .
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email email@example.com.
3. EXEMPTION OF LIABILITIES
The RESPONSIBLE is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside the same.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient, and they disappear when the user session ends. In no case, these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used to collect them.
They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries, etc., being in these cases technically dispensable cookies, but beneficial for the user. This website will not install dispensable cookies without the prior consent of the user.
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be alerted to the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. Please, consult the instructions of your browser to expand this information.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the CONTROLLER cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility regarding said content. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, making the content known to the competent authorities in question.
The CONTROLLER is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to function properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the CONTROLLER does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible.
The website’s servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Palma de Mallorca.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
New Maxim Confort SLU is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to inquiries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and manager of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
New Maxim Confort SLU.
C / Fertilitzants, 1 1 a – 07011
Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands).
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE
The USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data They are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of the personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through New Maxim Confort SLU. C / Fertilitzants, 1 1 a – 07011 Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytical cookies policy
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
In accordance with the “Law of Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they navigate by them.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
New Maxim Confort SLU is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that
These data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment is not
conforms to current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
New Maxim Confort SLU.
C / Fertilitzants, 1 1 a – 07011
Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands).
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1
Safari Versión 5.1